Cover story: Holiday party treats
Are you going to a holiday party? Not sure what to bring? Put your mind at ease with USA WEEKEND's guide to perfect party treats, festive recipes and thoughtful gifts for your host or hostess.
The Doctors: Beat the holiday blues
Learn 5 simple steps you can take to help minimize stress, improve your outlook and feel better during the hectic holiday season.
Recipe: Mexican lime pie
Balance the season's heavier flavors with this delightfully tart, lightly sweet pie from cookbook author Tammy Donroe Inman. Plus, enter for a chance to win Tammy's book of seasonal recipes, Wintersweet, at usaweekend.com, December 13-18.
Also in this issue:
- Evangeline Lilly on motherhood
- David Koechner of Anchorman 2
- CSI's Jorja Fox on animal welfare
- Dulé Hill of Broadway's After Midnight
- Yoga moves you can do at your desk
- Are pets a smart gift?
- A food trend that might surprise you
- Reader tip from Lafayette, LA
Coming up Dec. 20-22:
Tips for great last-minute gifts